The Confluence Collection by Anji Mountain presents a captivating combination of two uniquely complementary yarn typesåÊbamboo viscose and natural jute. Bamboo viscose provides shimmer and silky softness while jute delivers a natural, earthy counterpoint. Ascent features a jagged diamond pattern in jute which is overtufted to great effect on a base of bamboo viscose in a cool, inviting color palette of charcoal gray and natural brown jute.
- Pile: 65% blend of cotton and viscose made from bamboo, 35% jute
- Color: Gray, Beige, Natural
- Construction: Hand tufted viscose, hand woven jute
- Pile height: 0.5 inches
- Vacuum regularly with suction only--a beater brush is not recommended; Blot liquid spills immediately by pressing a clean, undyed cloth into the spill to absorb as much as possible; For hard to remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended
- Dimensions: 96"L x 120"W x 0.5"H